- RSS Channel Showcase 7932565
- RSS Channel Showcase 6352627
- RSS Channel Showcase 8037239
- RSS Channel Showcase 2712436
Articles on this Page
- 01/03/18--10:29: _Lemon Drizzle Cake ...
- 01/28/18--09:31: _The Best Chocolate ...
- 05/06/18--10:59: _Summer Fruits With ...
- 05/13/18--02:11: _Boozy Pina Colada Cake
- 07/05/18--02:04: _Ice Wine Tasting – ...
- 08/13/18--23:57: _Key Lime Pie and Re...
- 08/28/18--05:17: _Blueberry Muffins –...
- 09/13/18--08:19: _Plum Jam Recipe – H...
- 11/08/18--11:53: _Echo Falls – Fruit ...
- 01/03/18--10:29: Lemon Drizzle Cake Recipe – Simple, Moist and Zingy
- 01/28/18--09:31: The Best Chocolate and Pear Pudding
- 05/06/18--10:59: Summer Fruits With Meringue, Fruit Coulis and Rose Cream
- 05/13/18--02:11: Boozy Pina Colada Cake
- 07/05/18--02:04: Ice Wine Tasting – Lakeview Wine Co, Niagara-on-the-lake, Canada
- 08/13/18--23:57: Key Lime Pie and Recipe
- 08/28/18--05:17: Blueberry Muffins – A Tasty Treat
- 09/13/18--08:19: Plum Jam Recipe – Homemade and Delicious
- 11/08/18--11:53: Echo Falls – Fruit Fusions
This light and moist lemon drizzle loaf cake uses basic ingredients, is easy to put together and most of all is very moreish once you’ve tasted it! This is one of my favourite classic cake slices. It has to be said that sometimes the simple pleasures are the best, just like this simple but delightful lemon drizzle cake. Baked in a loaf tin and sliced is a wonderful addition to […]
There’s nothing better on a cold winter evening, than a warm chocolatey pudding. This one is rich and tasty and absolutely bound to melt away any stresses of the day. It’s soft and moist and so full of flavour. A real decadent treat to warm you through and through. You will need: 1 x glass […]
What better way to welcome the summer than with a light delicious dessert to accompany a fine glass of fizz? This recipe with Summer Fruits, Meringue, Fruit Coulis and Rose Cream has a nice balance of home made yet easy, light and delicious. Perfect for a dessert after a BBQ or to follow a light […]
At long last the sun is here and what nicer cake to have in the sunshine than a Coconut cake infused with Malibu and Pineapple. It’s moist and delicious and smells so good that you just can resist having a slice. It’s a great looking cake and a real show stopper to impress your friends […]
What better way to finish off a tour of the Niagara region, than a wine tasting session at a local winery. Lakeview Wine Co is a local producer and retailer of a speciality, ice wine, a sweet dessert wine. Ice wine, or Icewine (Eiswein, German,) is produced using only grapes that have frozen on the vine during the winter frost, only then can they be used in the production of ice wine. This type of wine production is a risk for the growers, […]
Whilst looking for something a bit different to serve as a dessert I came across Key Lime Pie. Of course I have heard of it like most but as I had never made it before I was keen to have a go. My usual dessert that I make similar to this is Zingy Lemon Cheesecake. […]
These homemade Blueberry Muffins are a healthy and wonderfully tasty treat. They are delicious served hot or cold. Ingredients: 6oz Self Raising Flour (sifted) 6oz Caster Sugar 6oz Butter 3 Eggs (beaten) 1tsp Vanilla Essence ( I always choose one with seeds in as it tastes more natural) Small punnet of fresh Blueberries A little […]
Making this plum jam recipe is fun and easy. You may ask, does plum jam need pectin? The answer is no, plum jam is a relatively easy jam to make and requires no added pectin. Plums are one of the fruits that naturally contain a high level of pectin along with fruits such as apples, gooseberries and citrus fruits. Fruits that are […]
Echo Falls Fruit Fusions is one of those drinks that is perfect for any festivities regardless of season. It makes a perfect Summer party wine but at any time of year it is a fruity beverage that will suit many a taste. When Summer is at its finest, you can smell freshly cut grass, see […] More